At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Fleet Administrator to join our team in Solihull.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As Fleet Administrator you will work as part of a busy team, ensuring all daily fleet tasks are completed accurately and promptly. This is across the large Company Van and Car Fleet of up to 2500 vehicles.
Responsibilities include –
• First point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
• New starter vehicle allocations
• Renewal vehicle ordering
• New starter hires
• Pooled vehicle management and vehicle reallocations
• Fuel card management
• Fines management ensuring all fines are processed within the appropriate timeframe
• P11D and P46 reporting
• Maintaining integrity of the car and van fleet databases, ensuring the database is updated for, additions, reallocations and terminations.
• Responsible for the timely resolution of queries & issues raised.
• Strict adherence to process, policy and compliance.
• Building & maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintenance of supplier invoicing process.
As an experienced Fleet Administrator, you will be used to managing multiple tasks under time constraints.
With a strong customer service focus, you will work effectively as part of a team, but also under self-direction.
You will have good Excel skills, ideally, including working knowledge of V Look up’s.
Salary: Fantastic Salary + Benefits
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/111/3506