Salary: Up to £20,000 – 5 Month Contract
Shift hours: Fixed Term
Fine Dining Restaurant Manager – Lewes
Up to £20,000 – 5 Month Contract
At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK’s leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne’s in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
Nestling in the heart of the Sussex countryside, is the world famous Glyndebourne Opera House. With three restaurants, two bars, exclusive private dining rooms and fabulous picnics, our dining department offer high-end catering facilities to compliment this magnificent venue.
We are looking for a Fine Dinning Restaurant Manager to join our team working alongside one of our celebrity chef consultants for the duration of the Festival Season running from May until October 2020.
As the Restaurant Manager, you’ll be the driving force of the team driving excellence and encouraging the team to deliver great things through leading and monitoring daily activity. You’ll be the one looking after the daily needs of the restaurant whilst working with other leaders across the business.
You will be working with an amazing team of waiting staff that are vibrant and outgoing and are welcoming to guidance and instruction.
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!
- Previous fine dining or five star experience
- Prior management or supervisory experience essential
- Passion for delivering excellent guest experiences
- Experience in guest profiling and recognition;
- Superb organisational skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Exceptional people skills, both customer facing and with other members of the team.
- An ability to work calmly under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strict adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Own transport due to the relatively remote location of our site