Salary: 36000.00 – 41000.00
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity within Sodexo’s Integrator – Property Management Operations team for a highly motivated and customer centric professional working as a Field Operations Manager.
This role is key to both ours and that of our clients success, the front line to our whole operation in assuring service delivery through supply chain and portfolio management.
You must have a good understanding of Facilities Management (FM) Operations, planned and reactive maintenance requirements to ensure that the Clients FM supply chain are building compliance through effective and well communicated proactive service management.
You will lead service improvement, overseeing project delivery and ultimately ensure that all buildings are kept safe, operational and available for our client.
The role will cover a number of sites across the Midlands and travel will be expected although is limited currently due to the COVID pandemic.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has worked in a similar environment or someone who has the right attitude and skill set to be able to oversee a high volume of operational activity.
- To find out more about Sodexo’s Integrator – property management services click here
- To find out more about some of our team members, and their roles click here
- Be an ambassador of the Sodexo brand, the front facing customer liaison of the integrator property management contract
- A senior point of contact for escalation, complaint and or incidents that may occur in relation to the clients portfolio
- Effective supply chain management of the clients procured contractor base
- Project coordination, working with our projects teams to overseeing delivery of lifecycle, upgrade and investment programmes
- Performance validation through CAFM system interrogation and real time auditing
- Analysis driven governance management relevant to your area
- Customer engagement through presentations, 1 on 1’s, meeting attendance etc
- Incident management, coordination of make safe and recovery through the supply chain
- Someone who is able to build constructive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Have an good understanding of facilities management.
- An understanding of the maintenance of buildings (lighting, heating, lifts etc)
- Experience of being involved in projects and the coordination of them.
- We will help develop you in this role
Location: Telford, England