Our Facilities team play a key role in the operation and maintenance of our property portfolio. We have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Facilities Coordinator delivering a first class front of house service to our Campus visitors, employees, residents and tenants. Ensuring all issues are dealt with in a timely fashion and that updates are readily available for any enquiries
Working 8.30am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
What you will be doing:
- Supporting and working with the Retirement Living Scheme, Day Centre, Care Home, Security Team, and Reception team providing information and support when and where required to ensure that a one team approach to customer services is delivered to all.
- Ensuring any complaints/problems are dealt with in a timely manner, exercise confidence and excellent judgement with decision making and be totally customer service driven.
- Proactively identify and arrange the repair of any issues identified to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance is delivered.
- Managing the CAFM Task Management system, keeping track of all open jobs, chasing updates, and ensuring they are being carried out and completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining records of Fire and Water logbooks
- Ensuring and maintaining ensure vehicle details for authorised users
- Working with the security team, post room and maintenance team to ensure incoming deliveries are distributed
- Ensure that all public areas, walkways, and corridors are kept free from obstructions in compliance with fire and health and safety regulations.
- General administration
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working within a Front of House role or similar
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace and Fire Safety and procedures
- Knowledge of the Jewish community across all levels of observance, local parlance and sensitivities
- Good working knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and their practical applications in day-to-day operational work
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding administrative, management and organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence people at all levels