Salary: £27000 – £30000
Shift hours: Part Time
This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, leaders in the care industry, continually raising standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to ensure that our Clients receive the best care, delivered at Home.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our central Contracts team to oversee our network of branch locations. You will be primarily responsible for managing all on-going property requirements, including supporting the sourcing and management of branch moves, on-going operational requirements and for the delivery of property audits to ensure our operating locations remain safe and fit for purpose.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
Reporting to the Head of Contracts and Partnerships, you will support our team of Regional Managers and Branch Managers to manage our network of 34 branches across England and Scotland, working with each one to support with all lease-related matters, including maintenance, Health & Safety, equipment and utilities servicing and auditing.
You will also be responsible for organising and managing any planned or proposed branch relocations, liaising with multiple internal and external contacts to source, assess and plan location exits and moves to new premises. Utilising bespoke platforms to oversee these projects, you will build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure branches remain operational and property moves transition seamlessly, managing critical tasks, communicating regularly and effectively with a wide range of contacts.
The success of this role will be measured by:
- The completion of branch relocations within planned operating periods
- Maintenance of all H&S and Fire testing compliance standards
- Cataloguing all aspects of property leases through online inventory ownership
- Branch conformance to site audits and annual equipment servicing
- Sourcing of and surveying potential new premises
- Ownership of branch move projects and associated task management
- Liaison with landlords and/or property agents regarding any property-related matters
- Maintaining the property management database
- Visiting branches and conducting audits of fire and safety requirements
- Supporting Head of Contracts & Partnerships with lease renewals and other contractual requirement
- Graduate or someone looking for a new career start
- Excellent communicator and influencer
- Confident, able to engage and liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise
- Knowledge of commercial property or office management desirable but not compulsory
Location: Epsom, England