Facilities Administrator position at Rendall & Rittner (Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, SE18)
Location – Royal Arsenal (Woolwich, SE18)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700
Salary – £26,500 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a one of South East London’s most sensational riverside residential developments close to Woolwich Arsenal Station. Located along the banks of the River Thames, the development contains 2800 luxury apartments with onsite amenities including a spa and gym.
You will be a part of a close knit team of 3, and the ideal candidate will enjoy working in a busy environment supporting 3 facilities managers as well as assisting with the day to day running of the development – liaising with external contractors, note taking in meetings, ordering in stock for the onsite teams, note taking in meetings and organising quarterly events.
What makes a successful Facilities Administrator at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll have experience working with external contractors and residents, dealing with written and verbal queries and complaints
- you’ll have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- you’ll have worked in a similar role and are able to handle confidential information and sensitive matters
- you have excellent communication skills, liaising with contractors and residents about health and safety issues
- You will have strong organisation skills, and a preference of working in a busy environment.
- your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
- you’ll have strong administrative experience, filling, archiving and retrieving documents
- This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in administration with a passion for residential property, and a keenness to progress within the industry,
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Facilities Administrator at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary