Estate Operative Supervisor position at Rendall & Rittner (Riverlight)
Location – Riverlight
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 0800 – 1700
Salary – £23500 – £25000
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a riverside development in the heart of the Nine Elms regeneration. Consisting of 812 luxury residential homes, the development benefits from an on-site gym, swimming pool and spa facilities. Riverlight has easy access to Battersea Park Station and Vauxhall Station.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Estate Operative Supervisor?
- you’ll be a someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean and safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- you’ll help to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development throughout your shifts by reporting any defect or health and safety concerns, helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development.
- you’ll have experience supervising employees ensuring their tasks are completed to a high standard
- you’ll have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections, cleaning and maintenance (externally and internally).
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Estate Operative Supervisor, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
- A competitive salary
- Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
- Induction onto our staff recognition platform
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Employee referral scheme with rewards up £1500 per referral
- Enrolment onto the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- Staff uniform (some developments vary)
- Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: 26000 – 26500