Estate Manager position at Rendall & Rittner (Point West, London, SW7 4XR)
Location – Point West (London, SW7 4XR)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630
Salary – £70,000 – £75,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based on the Point West Development in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea, close to Earls Court and the Albert Hall. The development is made up of 400 residential homes, a Sainsburys super store and David Lloyd Gym complex is located within walking distance of Gloucester Road Tube station.
What makes a brilliant Estate Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- You will be an experienced residential estate manager with demonstrable experience in delivering a wide range of major works project, good understanding of section 20 consultations and managing various stakeholder relationships
- You will be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive and most importantly a safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
- you’ll have experience managing staff and relevant employment related issues.
- you have overseen external contractors, property maintenance and major works
- you’ll have a good understanding of M & E Equipment.
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the development and contribute to amazing results
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- you’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely and managing a team environment. You’ll lead, engage and inspire others
- you have experience conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and having a basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems
- you’ll have achieved IRPM associate/membership (or willing and able to obtain within first year of employment)
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As an Estate Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary
Salary: 70000 – 75000