Estate Administrator position at Rendall & Rittner – Fitzroy Place (W1T 3BP)
Location – Fitzroy Place (W1T 3BP)
Working hours – Mon – Fri 0830 -1700
Salary – £26000
Contract – 12 Month FTC
|This role will be based at a residential development located in Fitzrovia. Consisting of 289 residential apartments. The development circles a stunning landscaped courtyard , and includes commercial office units and a restored Grade II Chapel. The development is located a short distance away from Oxford Circus and Great Portland Street tube stations.|
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We’re ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Estate Administrator?
- you’ll have experience working with external contractors and residents, dealing with written and verbal queries and complaints
- you’ll have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- you’ll have worked in a similar role and are able to handle confidential information and sensitive matters
- you have excellent communication skills, liaising with contractors and residents about health and safety issuesyou’ll already
- have some brilliant experiences, ensuring Health & Safety actions are arranged in a timely manner after an audit
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the development and contribute to amazing results
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately contributing to a strong unified working environment
- you’ll have strong administrative experience, filling, archiving and retrieving documents
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Estate Administrator, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
- A competitive salary
- Induction onto our staff recognition platform
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment onto the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- Staff uniform (some developments vary)
- Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.