Salary: 36K – 40K depending on experience
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Engineering Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Ensure the engineering team comply with all Health and Safety and Operational policies, systems and procedures in place for:
- Ensuring the information flow between the Sodexo PPM regime (AMF) is accurate, timely and complies with the policy requirements
- Writing Permits and ensuring works are being carried out in accordance with permit documentation and safe systems of works
- Ensuring engineering team comply with all relevant technical statutory and non-statutory legislation/guidance
- Managing subcontractors including access arrangements, safety documentation and quality of works
- Quality checking of engineering and subcontractor works
- Report deficiencies (non-conformances) in accordance with site procedures to engineering manager
- Ensure asset management framework (AMF) process is consistent across engineering team and continually review and update the processes and system through engineering feedback
- Manage PPM and reactive feedback ensuring audit trail aligned to the maintenance management system
- Complete routine audits at required frequency, including Stop Shift Audits and Behavioural Observations
- Delivery of Tool box talks
- Ensure that all key site documentation is kept up to date and that the incumbent delivery team adopts a systematic and consistent approach for all change activities.
- Attend operational and team briefings, client, sub-contractor meetings and any meeting as required in order to complete the designated role and its associated functions.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and communicate at every opportunity.
- Ensure that all written communication represents a professional image to customers and staff.
- Provide Client and Sodexo with such information and reports as may be reasonably required for the overall monitoring, planning and control of the contract or for other management purposes.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by senior management in order to meet the operational requirements of the business
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment
- Must have a proactive nature with high level of practical engineering and technical knowledge in SSOW and Permits
- Must have experience with managing staff and contractors
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract
- Awareness of Legionella, Water Quality Management
- Asbestos Aware
- Experience of mechanical and electrical systems
- Financially and commercially aware
- Must be organised and demonstrate structured methods of working
- Retain excellent housekeeping and working practices
- Have a proactive approach to task completion and team effort
- Ability to proactively communicate with both colleagues and client
Location: London Blackfriars, England