Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer
Full time (34.5 hours) with flexible working options
London office and Hybrid working
Salary Range: £57,000 – £62,500
About the role
Are you an experienced and talented Microsoft Developer? Would you like to be part of a growing team within Macmillan’s Technology division? To be successful in this role, you will have strong D365 development and support experience and be familiar with the Microsoft Power Platform.
In the role, you’ll be part of a small development team that is responsible for building new features and functionality on our existing D365 platform. You will also have an opportunity to help define and build Macmillan’s Power Platform framework to support our userbase to develop their own solutions. You will work closely with our D365 partners and our internal engineering teams to support the development of internal systems as Macmillan continues to expand its adoption of Dynamics.
To be successful in this role;
- You will have a strong Technology background across a wide spectrum of Microsoft based technologies.
- You will have a wide breath of Microsoft development experience and knowledge of working within the M365/Azure platforms.
- You are a technologist first and foremost and can demonstrate proficiency in the technologies listed above.
- You maintain an interest in the latest technological developments and innovations and have your eye on what’s coming next.
- You are a team player, with a passion for delivering a quality service to your customers and end users.
- You pride yourself on being professional, approachable, and supportive and are committed to developing both yourself and your teammates, professionally and technologically.
In return, we offer
- 25 days holiday plus flexible bank holiday options
- Pension matched up to 7.5%
- Private medical insurance, including a Virtual GP Service
- Learning and development time, including access to external professional qualifications
- Flexible working patterns, such as compressed hours and flexibility to work earlier or later around our core working hours of 10am-4pm
- Discounted gym membership, free wills, social team events and much more
Application deadline is Sunday 1st October 2023.
In order to ensure fairness and consistency to select the best candidate for this role, all of our applications are anonymised up until an interview has been confirmed so that shortlisting is based solely upon the suitability of the candidate’s experience
We welcome applications from everyone who meet the criteria and strongly encourage individuals to apply who have a disability, impairment or health condition or individuals who identify as Black, Asian or from another minority ethnic background, as these groups are currently under-represented at Macmillan. Our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here along with our internal employee representation body, ‘Our Voice’ and 8 Employee Network groups help us promote fairness and belonging, becoming an engaged and inclusive organisation for all our people.