Duty Manager Position at Rendall & Rittner (Woodberry Down, London, N4 2GL)
Location – Woodberry Down (London, N4 2GL)
Working Hours – 4 days on / 4 days off
Salary – £29,000 – £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be situated at Woodberry Down (Phase 1) a high-end development located in Finsbury Park within easy reach of Finsbury Park and Manor House underground stations. The luxurious new build is currently made up of 951 homes, it will also benefit from a gym and spa set across 64 acres of land.
What makes a brilliant Duty Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive and most importantly a safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the development and contribute to amazing results
- you know how to deal effectively with feedback, in the moment. Acting as the main point of contact for all queries
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- you’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely and managing a team environment. You’ll lead, engage and inspire others
- you have experience conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and having a basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Duty Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 16 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary
Salary: 29000 – 30000