Day Concierge position at Rendall & Rittner (Anthology Tottenham Hale Works, N17)
Location – Anthology Tottenham Hale Works (London, N17)
Working Hours – 4 on 4 off, 0700 – 1900
Salary – £27,000 – £28,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
What makes a successful Concierge at Rendall & Rittner?
- You’ll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive and most importantly a safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- You’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- You’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the development.
- You know how to deal effectively with feedback, in the moment. Acting as the main point of contact for all queries.
- Your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- You’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely, and working in a team environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Concierge at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
16 days holiday plus national holiday days
Employee referral scheme
Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary