Customer Service Advisor position at Trinity Estates
Location – Hybrid/Hemel Hempstead
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
Salary – £22,160 per annum
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Are you a Customer Service Advisor looking for your next exciting role? Do you have experience, or an interest in Property? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for Customer Service advisors to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Customer Service Advisor is responsible for providing an ongoing and efficient customer focused support service to Property Managers and clients.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- Dealing with a range of enquiries from telephone calls and email correspondence to requisitioning and provision of information to team members and clients as appropriate.
- To interpret and respond to all enquiries in a polite, timely, professional and friendly manner.
- To deal with instructions and issues that arise on the administration of the portfolio with the ability to evaluate all options before making a decision on the appropriate action.
- Be able to present a logical argument verbally on the phone, as and when required so to do, in a straightforward, polite and business-like manner.
- Ensure all written communications are presented in a clear, concise and grammatically correct format.
- To contribute actively towards ensuring continuance and accuracy of processes in order to achieve maximum client retention rate.
Do you have these skills?
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Be able to effectively prioritise your workload within a busy and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interpret and respond to a variety of enquiries in a reasoned, precise and grammatically correct manner with empathy and understanding.
- Be able to present a logical argument verbally in a straightforward, polite and business-like manner.
- The ability to make decisions, having first evaluated all options and support the same with factual information.
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.