Customer Support Advisor position at Heritage Management Ltd (part of the Trinity Property Group)
Location – Hybrid Working – Home Based / Heritage – Paxton House, Waterhouse Lane, Kingswood, Surrey, KT20 6EJ
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday, 09:00 – 17:00 Friday
Salary – £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
Trinity Property Group (TPG) are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
Are you a Customer Services professional looking for your next exciting role? Do you have experience, or an interest in Property? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Customer Support Advisor is responsible for providing an ongoing and efficient customer focused support service to Block and Estate Management and clients.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development and training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- Dealing with a range of telephone and email enquiries from members of the general public.
- Arranging repairs to managed properties as appropriate.
- Liaising with contractors for estimates.
- Updating our systems with jobs and checking financial position of property before proceeding with works.
- Monitoring progress of jobs using Fixflo and chasing contractors as necessary.
- Loading invoices for both routine maintenance and specific works onto our systems for approval, ensuring correct allocation against property, fund and heading.
- Collating circulars for distribution to Leaseholders
- Maintaining and arranging appointments for the Property Managers and updating Outlook Calendar as necessary.
- Organise and control property keys, ensuring that keys are labelled clearly, on the correct hook and are signed in and out using the key book.
- Handling simple breaches of the lease efficiently and effectively.
- General filing and assisting with post/franking.
Do you have these skills?
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal with a good telephone manner.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to handle members of the public face to face.
- Be able to effectively prioritise your workload within a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT skills, to include Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise your own workload as well as work as an integral part of the team.
- Some previous experience in either Property Management or Lettings is desirable.
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum