Customer Services Team Leader at Plug Me In – Join us in creating a more sustainable future.
We are part of the Calisen Group. We own and manage essential energy infrastructure assets that offer smarter energy for all in conjunction with our core business values.
Through smart metering, installation, data services, EV charging infrastructure, and the electrification of heat, we’re creating a more sustainable future, bringing smarter energy to all.
Calisen is in an exciting and strong position where we are seeing growth and development in all areas of the business.
Leading team/s within Plug Me In (PMI) to ensure a high standard of customer service is being delivered to all external and internal customers. Ensure Service Level Agreement’s (SLAs) and business targets are adhered to and evidence this where necessary.
- Experience as a team leader and delivering good customer service and focusing on performance is an important part of this role, as well as coaching and developing team members to thrive. Motivate and engage your team to build a culture of mutual trust in a safe working environment.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system performance – identifying and resolving problems.
- Monitoring performance of direct reports to ensure SLAs are met. Provide evidence of coaching performance improvement. Report to managers, directors & other areas of the business current performance against SLAs, continually reviewing & seeking to improve the end-to-end journey for internal and external customers.
- Support and understand changes within the business.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by your manager and the directors of the company.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organisation, and administration skills.
- Previous experience of leading a team / team management is essential.
- A passion for customer service and delivering an optimum customer experience.
- Proven experience of delivering strong performance management and hitting Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Previous experience or an interest within the renewables/ energy sector would be an advantage.
- A data driven mindset would be an advantage but not essential.
- A good standard of general education (minimum GCSE level or equivalent).
- Computer literate with ability to operate Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and have a high attention to detail.
- Have no unspent criminal convictions – must pass basic criminal record check.
- Proven eligibility to work in the UK.
- Able to prove Identity.
- Provide references covering past 5 years of employment/education.
- Willing to travel & work in other business locations as required.
Location: Wigan, WN3 5BB
Salary: £26,500 – £27,500 per annum