Salary: £10.66 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for ESS at one of our many sites where we provide catering and cleaning services to the military and Ministry of Defence. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a supportive environment. In ESS you’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who love to give great customer service.
We would love to hear from you so here is what you need to know about our Customer Service Assistant position:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work across all our service areas of food delivery, caf?, bars, convenience shops, and accommodation to deliver a great service to our customers.
- Your duties will include serving customers in our restaurants, cafes and convenience shops, basic food preparation, cleaning and generally ensuring that our customer areas are ready to delight
- Taking responsibility for stocking food and beverage areas.
- Complete regular day to day activities as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Take a flexible approach to work and always demonstrate the great behaviours to colleagues, customers and clients.
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A good communicator, able to confidently liaise with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Positive and take pride in their work
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/2601/72984001/52517394/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.