Salary: £10 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Customer Service Assistant – Costa Coffee – Pembury Hospital
Most people don’t choose to be at a hospital, which is why we strive to provide the best experience for our customers who we serve on a daily basis. We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join our team within a busy hospital environment, serving expertly crafted coffee and friendly customer service within our Costa franchise partnership.
Just like Costa, we know that inspiring the world to love great coffee and never serving a dull cup doesn’t just happen, and it takes a little crafting, testing and fine tuning. You’ll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service, and your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
You will receive extensive Compass and Costa training for your role and the potential to develop through Learning and Development opportunities, including apprenticeships. Through its size and scale, Compass can also offer fantastic career advancement for those wanting to progress, as well as a pension opportunity, Employee Assistance Helpline, and access to a wide range of discounts via our Perks at Work website.
- Polite and friendly
- Able to work within a busy and challenging hospital environment
- Good command of the English Language
- A positive team player who is willing to help others
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to promote a welcoming environment where colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Experience in a catering or retail role, or similar environment desirable
Location: Tunbridge Wells