35 hours per week on a permanent contract. Shift patterns supporting department operating times. Occasional Saturday morning shifts on a rota basis.
Current Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-6pm, Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday 9am-12pm. Please note these are subject to change.
Hybrid working arrangements can be considered after an initial 7 week training period based at Head Office in Skipton, conditional on role performance, capabilities, and business needs, this may be reviewed and be subject to change.
We strive to offer flexibility and find reasonable outcomes, specifics can be discussed further at interview stage
Start date: Monday 9th or 23rd October
£21,500 Per Annum
Sun, 17 Sept 2023
Are you looking to work in an award-winning contact centre that puts its people first working with them on their ongoing development and career progression?
……Then Skipton Direct is the place to be! We have been ranked as the 3rd best big company to work for!
What’s In It For You?
• Annual discretionary bonus scheme: on average our advisors received a on target bonus of 8% dependent on personal and company performance. This means you could receive a possible £1,720 per annum
• 25 days standard annual leave + bank holidays + rising 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 30 days
• Holiday trading scheme allowing the ability to buy and sell additional annual leave days
• A social and vibrant working environment with department events
• Generous employer pension contributions – up to 10% per annum dependent on employee selection
• Continuous training and development – some of our Senior Leaders started out as Customer Advisers just like you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Customer Service Adviser, you’ll be on the front line in a fast-paced environment having great conversations with our customers about their savings and mortgage accounts.
Your conversations will be measured on service level agreements, customer experience, outcome and potential commercial opportunities, whilst delivering an excellent customer experience.
Key role aspects:
Having positive conversations with our customers about varying financial products
Identifying additional products and services we may be able to offer, such as financial planning for the future, in order to best support our customers
First point of contact complaints resolution
Identify and support customers who may have vulnerabilities
What Do We Need From You?
Our colleagues come from all walks of life and so do our customers. You’ll need to be adaptable and empathetic, be able to think on your feet and build great rapport.
We're looking for people who:
Have a desire to deliver positive customer outcomes
Have strong communication skills
Are able to work as part of a positive and high energy team
Enthusiasm to develop in role capabilities and new skills
Have basic computer skills – MS office applications (outlook, word and excel)
In return we’ll provide you with expert training, development conversations and opportunities to grow and progress your career with us.
Salary: £21500 plus benefits