Salary: £22,802 – £26,182
Curriculum Support Administrator
Salary Range – £22,802 – £26,182
37 Hours per week X 52 Weeks per year
As a Curriculum Support Administrator, you’ll be part of a newly reshaped team, providing first-class administrative support to our curriculum academy clusters.
You’ll be working on everything from organising trips and residentials, to providing support for open days and exams.
We put our students at the heart of everything we do. Your day-to-day will cover their entire journey from enrolment all the way up to certification and progression.
This brand-new position is perfect if you have an administrative background but are looking for a more varied role with excellent progression and development opportunities.
People perform at their best when they come into work knowing that they’re valued
Apply now if you’re looking to join a healthy work culture made up of talented people who celebrate each other’s success while embracing each other’s differences!
Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Providing proactive administrative services in a fast-paced curriculum environment
- Making calls, taking messages, answering and directing queries
- Supporting the entire student journey end-to-end
- Taking part in a professional training plan to develop your skills
- Championing our commitment to putting students first
- Promoting our values of fairness, respect and equality
After your first year with us, success would look like:
- Achieved high levels of satisfaction from administrative service users
- Effectively provided a flexible and timely administrative function
- Enthusiastically engaged with the college’s dedicated CPD programmes
- Built strong working relationships and supported colleagues where possible
We’re open-minded and welcome all applicants who believe they can succeed. Though ideally, you will:
- Have experience working in an administrative role
- Have excellent IT and communication skills
- Hold a Business Administration qualification or have equivalent experience
- Be excited to bring fresh ideas to the table and help us constantly improve
We also offer outstanding pension, benefits and annual leave packages
Whether you want a hand with the application form or a friendly chat about what it’s like to work with us, please don’t hesitate to drop us an email or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can. Tel: 0114 260 2600 Ext: 2302 Email:
We appreciate your interest and look forward to getting to know you!
Closing date: 25/09/2023
As a Leaders in Diversity employer, we encourage applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Also, as a Disability Confident Leader, we are committed to removing barriers for applicants with a disability during our recruitment process, upon appointment and as an employee. If you require any reasonable adjustments or any support at any point throughout the process, please contact us via the details above.
We are an employer who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to safer recruiting procedures.
Further details on the employment of ex-offenders can be found in the documents attached to this advert.
Please click the links below to view the job description, person specification and notes of guidance. If you are accessing this advert on your mobile device, the box will be replaced by a button.
To apply please click apply and follow the links and complete the online application. For queries regarding the application process please contact People Operations Team via email. CV’s currently not accepted.