Location: Hybrid once induction completed 2 days from home 3 days head office in Windsor
The Salutem Group operates 132 services including care homes, schools and community services across the United Kingdom. The business specialises in caring for children and adults with a range of disabilities including learning and behavioural difficulties, autism, and mental health issues. We care for some of the most vulnerable people in the UK and we provide them with the best opportunities to live a fulfilling life. At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of his or her background or disability. The aim of our homes is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in Windsor to support our Accounts Receivable
Team, taking ownership of a set of customer accounts and proactively driving collection rates. The right candidate will be friendly and enthusiastic, keen to learn, face changes and meet challenges with a positive, can-do attitude.
Training and qualification – including study support for Accounting qualifications.
Internal progression – We're committed to helping you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
Wagestream App – Manage your finances and access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
Perkbox – A benefits platform including over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
Employee Support Helpline – Access to a private and confidential employee support helpline 24/7, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, legal support, mental health and more.
Death in Service Benefit
- Responsibility for credit control over a set of customer accounts.
- Maintaining integrity of sales ledger accounts.
- Strong communication skillset in order to deal with internal & external stakeholders.
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies and queries.
- Work closely with cash allocation and invoicing team.
- Building strong relationships with funders and colleagues.
- Ad-hoc duties as required,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience Credit Control experience
- Experience of working within a SME or similar multi-site business.
- Proficiency and accuracy in reconciliations.
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Track record for excellent customer service.
- Aptitude in MS Office, particularly MS Excel. Experience with Sage 200 is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work in the UK and to receive a clear DBS check.
This job description should not be seen as all encompassing, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities appropriate to the post as identified by the company. This job description will be reviewed annually and may be amended in consultation with the post holder to incorporate changing trends.
Each member of staff has a responsibility to ensure that they undertake Continuous Self Development.