Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
We're on the hunt for a Creative Director who shares our excitement for bringing together great conceptual thinking and new technology. In this role, you'll be leading the social, content and digital tools part of our major telecom account. Managing creative teams and working independently within the agency, along with being a part of an integrated agency team with our partner agencies.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of advertising, have excellent team management and client facing skills and wants to join a team that shares that vision, we want to hear from you. Come join us on this journey into the future of advertising and help us change the game.
- You will shepherd idea generation – the ability to consistently generate new, innovative ideas that are on-brand and on-brief.
- Nurture the skillset of upcoming talent and other junior members of staff.
- Work within a broad variety of team structures and specialties.
- Develop and execute account growth strategies with account core team members to meet account goals.
- Ensure creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate. Develop and signs-off on creative estimates and ensures high quality deliverables.
- Maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables of all discipline group members' project work.
- Facilitate and orchestrate contact between account creative team and client.
- Can present platform thinking and creative concepts to senior clients and executive management.
- Manage, prepare and present new business development and project presentations.
- Ability to direct creative teams including writers, art directors and designers.
- Has proven creative track record in creating award-winning work.
- Experience working within large clients or within large organisations with complicated stakeholder matrices.
- Strong creative and conceptual vision with the ability to execute high quality integrated communications against strategic business objectives.
- Successful experience working with and selling to clients.
- Strong time management and creative resource management capabilities.
- The ability to direct and multi-task effectively under pressure.
- Experience working in tech sector but not a must.
As a person we believe you know your stuff and continuously grow your knowledge and skills. You’re curious about technology and new applications. You enjoy working closely with your colleagues, clients and suppliers and help us produce the best quality work, on time. You've got guts and you don’t give clients what they think they need, but what they actually need. And you believe in magic.
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.