Salary: Up to £32,000
Shift hours: Permanent
CPU Chef Manager
Up to £32,000
Shifts could include evenings and weekends
The RA Group is a collection of specialist food and guest services companies, bound together by the shared purpose of delivering exceptional customer experiences.
By harnessing the individual brilliance of these companies, we deliver personalised and intuitive hospitality to our clients; from prestigious corporate organisations to iconic cultural and heritage venues
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager to oversee the execution of all products within the CPU and the culinary training required to deliver this range; ensuring that brand standards and profitability are maintained. As the Chef Manager you will lead the onsite team, ensuring the creation and delivery of food that is authentic, fresh and natural, and represents an offer that is credible, consistent and sustainable.
If you are an innovative and creative Head Chef or Chef Manager, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development – Apply now!
As The Chef Manager you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Order supplies, food and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand
- Looking after the orders from our clients
- Working closely together with the development/ production chef on a daily basic.
- Overseeing the production, building and packing of all products make at the CPU
- Maintaining the high standard of our Grab and Go products
- Recruit and train kitchen staff in specific stations, and cross-train as necessary.
- Maintain inventory levels and conduct full weekly inventory
- Implement all relevant HSE procedures within the unit and review them as appropriate.
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 2 years catering experience
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate