Salary: £9.90 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Costa Coffee Supervisor – Royal Derby Hospital
Just like Costa, we know that inspiring the world to love great coffee and never serving a dull cup doesn’t just happen, and it takes a little crafting, testing and fine tuning.
As a Supervisor, you’ll be at the heart of our operation and you’ll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. You’ll be an individual who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Supervisor. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- To complete the opening and closing checklists and to ensure that everything on them has been done
- To ensure that the front of house areas are clean, tidy and attractive during opening times
- To produce weekly rotas following the manager’s guidelines
- To place orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To ensure waste is kept to a minimum during beverage production
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are pro-active at all times
- To cash up at the end of a late shift and complete beverage stock takes when required
- In the absence of the Manager assist in the completion of weekly bookwork and any other duties that are deemed necessary
- Be pro-active at all times and use initiative, diplomacy and discretion to solve any problems that may arise
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude