Salary: up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Manager in our Costa Coffee store based in Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol. Your role will be to support the Unit Manager to ensure that the whole team are 100% focused on customer service, driving sales, operational standards, ensuring brand compliance is continuously met and to assist with the development of the team.
Your role will be varied but responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example by providing a hands-on approach
- Ensuring customers are served in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Motivating all team members and monitoring performance
- Monitoring the units KPI’s, ensuring targets are met
- In the absence of the Unit Manager taking full responsibility of running the unit.
- Supporting Unit Manage to achieve results
We are looking for applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Working in a customer focused environment at management level
- Previous experience of managing performance and following set procedures
- Willingness to learn and shows initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work in a busy environment