We’ve been praised for our innovation and fresh approach to Tax, which is why we have grown so much over the past few years.
We’re now on the lookout for a Corporate Tax Associate / Tax Senior to join our award-winning team continuing to deliver a “WOW client experience.
You’ll take a client focussed approach ensuring great delivery and service. Day to day you’ll be responsible for delivering compliance and some advisory work for a portfolio of local and international clients.
What you’ll need…
Our ideal candidate will already have started their career in tax and have a keen interest in developing themselves in both a compliance and advisory role;
- We want someone who is driven and creative, with an interest in learning more about tax!
- Someone with strong communication skills and sound judgement, building quality relationships internally and with clients
- Having worked in a practice environment, you will be happy to work with multiple clients
- You will also be ACCA / ATT / ACA qualified, nearly qualified or equivalent, or working towards their CTA qualification
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
Cooper Parry’s mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- A streamlined, client-focused service free from unnecessary red tape
- Encouraged and entrusted to do what you do best
- Open holidays to take as much as you need
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- A truly flexible approach to work – “Work From Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Tailored training, development and career growth, empowering you to reach your goals
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme to help you with your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities – community is a central part of our wellbeing programme
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about and thrive.
**We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.