Consents Administrator position at Rendall & Rittner
Location – Hybrid – 1 day in Office (Manchester)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – Competitive
Contract –12 Month FTC
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Consents Administrator?
- you’ll have excellent experience providing administrative support within a property team, responding to requests from residents wishing to make variations on a lease.
- you’ll efficiently respond to requests and ensuring all procedures are followed and documented.
- you’ll have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with proven ability to respond to all requests via letters, emails and telephone calls within in a timely manner.
- you’ll ensure the efficient management of all electronic documents and manage payments from a variety of sources.
- you’ll be highly organised, to include managing and coordinating a variety of administrative tasks.
- you’ll be well versed with MS office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Consents Administrator at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days (Pro Rata)
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *following a qualifying period