Salary: £23114 – £24294 salary will be pro rata to the number of hours worked
Shift hours: 18.5
Grade 3 Complaints Administrator – Permanent Part-Time (18.5 Hours), Salary will be pro rata to the number of hours worked.
Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
Do you have experience of managing an administration process with varying deadlines to be met?
Customer Services are establishing a centralised Service Recovery team that will administer and manage formal complaints for the City Council.
Enquiries are varied and will encompass Children’s Social Care, Adult Social Care as well as corporate complaints, you will administer formal complaints throughout the relevant process by allocating complaints, coordinating responses, and keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Good customer service skills for interaction with internal and external customers
- A proactive team-player and willing to undertake ad-hoc tasks to support team activity
- Strong organisational skills to manage varying activities and follow routines.
Full training will be given.
Please complete an application form and tell us where you have used your skills to shine, closing date is midnight Monday 4th December 2023. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview and assessment.
If you’re not sure or would like an informal conversation, please call Rachael during office hours on 07701 022845
- Care about delivering an excellent service to every internal and external customer
- Excellent communication skills, confident in face to face, telephone and written activity
- Ability to support a diverse customer base
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond to change positively
- To Be Flexible to the needs of the service
- Good IT skills
- An understanding of the range of services provided by the council.
For full details on the application process please read the attached document labelled ‘Coventry City Council Application Process’