Shift hours: Permanent
40 hours per week
perks at work
Food on shift
On-going training and development
Fantastic opportunity for a Chef De Partie to Join the team at the world famous Twickenham Stadium!
To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. To also assist in the smooth running of kitchen with direction from more senior members of the kitchen brigade.
- To prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen.
- To carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for attention detail.
- Builds good working relationships with all stakeholders and delivers a service that exceeds expectations. Relationships are characterised by a high level of acceptance, co-operation and mutual respect.
- Responds quickly to changing circumstances by being flexible. To not only accept change but to seek it out. Value different perspectives and ideas.
- Adheres to a strong set of moral, ethical and professional principles which shows soundness of personal character, honesty and truthfulness. Takes personal responsibility and accountability
- A real “people” person, with rounded leadership and planning skills, with a capacity to grow and develop into new areas of expertise as required
- Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor performance.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and CRM products
- To ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
- To ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during service
- To deal with customer requests promptly and politely
- Listen to customer comments and deal with them as appropriate or pass on to a more senior member of staff to ensure prompt follow up action is taken
- To ensure you know all about the food being prepared and cooked so can advise customers
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I