Shift hours: Permanent
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the ESS team based at HMS Excellent as our new combined Mess Manager.
HMS Excellent is home to the Naval Headquarters and front-line training units. It is a unique shore establishment which has its roots in more 100 years of naval history.
As our Mess Manager, will be responsible for both the junior & senior rank military messes including, food & beverage provision, cleaning and housekeeping, function and events management. You will also hold full budget and accounting responsibility for this military mess.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Proven management experience within a contract catering, hotel or restaurant environment
- Managing teams to deliver innovative, high quality food and beverage service.
- Being obsessive about providing great customer service and food in both the café and hospitality environment
- Sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks
- Sound financial acumen and experienced in managing budgets and growing sales
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire