We’re looking for a well-organised, efficient and hardworking Client Services Coordinator to support our Tech and High Growth Team (THG).
The role is supporting the team in our London office space although flexibility to be remote is available with the need to be in the office as required.
What you’ll do…
As Client Services Coordinator you will specifically look after our Tech and High Growth team Partners and Directors and all admin and coordination requirements for our very busy THG team.
You will also be responsible for supporting with diary management, gate-keeping the team inbox, preparing account packs and engagement letters and completing the new client onboarding process. You will also look after booking the teams travel and overnight stay arrangements, time sheets, expense claims as well as updating our internal systems and producing letters ad-hoc.
This role is very admin focused and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator with fantastic planning and organising skills as well as experience in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll need…
As the ideal Client Services Coordinator candidate, you’ll be a personable and energetic team player with the following skills:
- Be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally at all levels
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload and needs of team
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and flexible with team. Adaptable to changing workload
- Team orientated and enthusiastic
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Able to meet deadlines set and work in an extremely fast-paced work environment
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or at a coffee shop – “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.