Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Cleaning Team Leader to join us at our stunning HMPS College Newbold Revel. The college specialises in training prison officers, and comprises of training rooms, gymnasiums, lecture halls and bedrooms, that are set amongst vast, beautiful grounds.
The role offers plenty of opportunities for career progression, overtime and advancement. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 11am-7:30pm, and the rate of pay is £11 per hour, paid monthly.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
Assisting with the planning and co‐ordination of the delivery of the cleaning service in a way that meets the requirements of the Client in terms of time, quality and cost
The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
Management and allocation of duties to cleaning staff and the preparation and maintenance of a daily cleaning schedule for all areas
Monitoring the standard of cleaning achieved across the site and the regular checking of all areas in order to ensure that they are cleaned to the required standard
Management of staff issues relating to discipline, grievance, welfare, attendance, appraisal, coaching and mentoring
Promotion of health and safety and the raising of awareness of health and safety considerations among cleaning staff
- Will be great at working independently or as part of a team
- Will show initiative, always maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
- Will be customer focused and deal with all customers and site personnel in a polite courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSH (although, this is not essential, as full training will be provided)
Location: HMPS College – Newbold Revel, Rugby, England