Salary: Up to £9.02 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As the Cleaning Supervisor, you’ll be leading the dream clean team! Leading and monitoring daily activity along with delivering new H&S processes. You’ll be the one looking after the daily needs of the department, working with other chief leaders across the business!
You will be working with an amazing team of cleaning staff who are good natured, outgoing and are welcoming to guidance and instruction. We are looking for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team and continue the success in our business.
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To ensure all cleaning materials are used in line with COSHH safety standards
- To maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
As a Cleaning Supervisor, you will be inspiring and encouraging team development through training on new and existing H&S processes. Experience with cleaning and facilities management is ideal in this role.
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!