Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Cleaning Manager to lead our Cleaning team at Phillips 66, Humber Refinery. In this position, you will report to the General Services Manager and will lead your team of 23+ cleaning operatives and cleaning supervisors to deliver efficient, high-quality cleaning services whilst developing and managing a strong client relationship.
You might be an experienced manager with cleaning experience or a supervisor ready for a step up in your career, if so, we would love to hear from you!
You will need to have a driving licence as sites visit is required in this role.
- Ensuring the cleaning service are delivered in line with the client contract and are compliant with agreed service specifications
- Ensure that labour and all other costs are maintained within unit budget.
- Recruit, induct, and develop cleaning supervisors and cleaning / lab operatives in line with company policy and the development program
- Ensuring full compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Proactively seeking to drive operational efficiencies and introduce innovation
- Ensure that all staff training is delivered and up to date.
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
- Commitment to service excellence
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Ability to prioritise and deploy resources effectively
- Sound knowledge of H&S
- Good knowledge of the cleaning and laboratory industry
- Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- IOSH Managing Safely
- BICSc assessor
- BIFM Qualification
- NVQ in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of laboratory environment
Location: South Killingholme, England