Shift hours: Part Time
- To complete day to day cleaning and to provide a safe cleaning environment, leaving people with a good impression of the cleaning services on site.
- To ensure a high-level standard of cleaning.
- To ensure cleaning on site are complaint with Sodexo/Diageo standards and UK legislations at all time.
- To complete the daily cleaning service on site.
- Maintain standards in accordance with the company policies and values
- To carry out instructions by your Sodexo Cleaning Supervisor Sodexo in order to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective cleaning service.
- To priorities tasks and respond as requested.
- To complete and submit any necessary report forms relating to any cleaning task
- Understand client requirement to meet and exceed the customers experiences.
- Ensure all relevant Sodexo paperwork is completed and accurate
- To ensure all necessary cleaning tasks are being conducted efficiently
- To report any faults or defects immediately to your line manager
- Complete all training required as per the Job role and responsibilities.
- To complete all Sodexo Cleaning related procedures and SOP’s.
- Assisting with fire evacuations on site
- To be in correct uniform and display high standards at all times
- Flexible and must be available for major events on site
- To be able to develop and build good client & customer relationships
- Good communication skills
- Cleaning experience within a business corporate/ high end retail or events environment
- To be able to prioritise and complete tasks
- To be able to respond to a variety of tasks created by the customer and colleagues
- A good knowledge of health and safety
- Knowledge and understanding of cleaning in a busy environment
- All employees are expected to adhere to Sodexo health and safety regulations and Equal opportunity regulations
- To be able to write accurate, legible operational reports
Location: Edinburgh City Centre, Scotland