Cleaner position at Rendall & Rittner Woodberry Down (N4)
Working Hours – 0700-1500 (Monday – Friday)
Salary – £21,000 – £22,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a high-end development located in the Finsbury Park area and is within easy reach of Finsbury Park and Manor House underground stations. With 980 residential homes and growing, this development will eventually benefit from a gym and spa.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Cleaner?
- you’ll be a someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean and safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- you’ll help to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development throughout your shifts by reporting any defect or health and safety concerns, helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development.
- having a strong understanding of Health and Safety Processes.
- You have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections and cleaning.
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Cleaner at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.