Salary: £9.02 – £9.02
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Use floor buffers and scrubber driers.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure that the safety signs are used appropriately at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Sodexo.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning team leader/Deputy GSM or GSM any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule.
- A relevant qualification, including NVQ’s BICS’c or COPCS or COSHH.
- Experience of extensive use of floor buffers and heavy scrubber driers.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
Location: The Haberdashers School, Butterfly Ln, Borehamwood, England