Salary: 12.50 per hour 37.50 hour per week
Shift hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join our fabulous team has become available.
We are currently seeking a conscientious and committed cleaner to join us onsite and provide a happy and safe environment for both clients and staff.
This is a hands-on role that requires energy and passion for a spotless environment. You must work to a very high standard, have attention to detail and most importantly take pride in your work.
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule
- To provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- To attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- To care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- To ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- To maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- To achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and/or instructions as directed by management
- To ensure all equipment provided is used, maintained & stored correctly in line with the operating instructions and company procedures & report any defects to your Line Manager.
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed.
- To carry out the various daily, weekly, periodic & specialist cleaning duties required under the contract service level agreement and follow the cleaning schedule as directed by Line Manager.
- To make sure you are aware of & comply with all client & company H&S, COSHH, Uniform, PPE and Fire procedure at all time.
- To actively participate in any team meeting & training as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with other team members
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Able to perform manual handling duties that may be required in line with certain cleaning equipment and tasks
Experience of working within military environment
Location: RAF High Wycombe Naphill, England