Salary: Up to £25,500 plus benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef Manager to join our busy team. The role is based at our supplier site in London.
We are looking for someone to cover and support two other members of staff on the morning shift covering 6.30am -14.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate should have a CIEH level 3 qualification or equivalent qualification, great people skills and be happy either working to their own initiative or as part of a team effort.
Our wealth of experience partnering Government Agencies means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs. Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.
- Prepare counters & food service areas to the required standard & within the required timescales
- Maintain & improve standards of performance within all areas of responsibility
- Exceed customer expectations & deliver an unrivalled level of customer service
- Actively contribute to achievement of sales targets
- Record customer feedback & discuss with team to develop the business
- Monitor standards within areas of responsibility. To resolve issues as necessary in conjunction with management
- Place orders as per purchasing guidelines to ensure maximum discounts achieved
- Ensure a weekly stock take is in place
- Ensure that service standards are maintained as detailed in the TFL Group specification
- Ensure that the servery areas, are kept clean and tidy throughout the day
- Be aware of staff holidays and to cover accordingly
- Supervise the staff in their tasks and to organise their hours and rotas
- Uphold correct procedures of menu planning, ordering & stock controls
- Control of raw materials and portion control are to the company standards and that food is served at the correct temperature
- CIEH level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience within a similar role – working as a Chef or Chef Manager would be ideal however other catering/ culinary experience considered
- Must have great people skills, this role will be responsible for management of a small team
- The ideal candidate should be a role model for others, and lead by example
- You will be require to support others with all operational aspects, so great team player skills will be paramount.
Location: London, England