Salary: Up to £27,144 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef Manager – Runcorn
Up to £27,144 per annum (DOE)
Monday to Friday Role, 6:30am – 2:30pm
We are seeking an innovative and inspirational Chef Manager to join us at one of our units in Runcorn.
We are looking for a real foodie who excels in both front and back-of-house services, and who possesses a real passion for providing customers with an exceptional standard of food and service.
As Chef Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring we deliver to high standards, with a flair for developing new and modern menus, taking inspiration from the latest food trends
- Work closely with your Area Manager, developing theme days, and promotional and marketing opportunities which “wow” our customers, making their workplace a great place to work
- Have an eye for finances, ensuring all relevant budgetary controls are achieved and maintained and will be responsible for implementing and adhering to all required food safety and health and safety standards.
The role will include:
- Preparing & serving quality food.
- Managing complete food safety systems to the highest of standards.
- Managing agreed margins.
- Completing all book work
Who you are:
- Experience within the food and beverage sector
- Experience as a Chef Manager essential or a Head Chef looking to step into Chef Management.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer proficient
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2012/41145001/52537444/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.