Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef – Hospitality – Farnborough
Up to £12.00 per hour
Monday – Friday
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We are recruiting for an experienced and talented Chef to join this very prestigious unit. You will be responsible for all employee dining requirements and will need to ensure we are on trend and successfully competing in the market place.
The catering service includes a variety of hot and cold offers including Hospitality, exciting street food style concepts and grab and go options.
If you are innovative and creative, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development – we want to hear from you!
- Working in a team, producing high end and high quality food for Hospitality
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Experience of working in contract catering
- Passion for food and upcoming food trends
- Exceptional culinary skill
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Have a flexible approach
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills