Salary: £25,000 – £29,000 or Hourly Rate up to £12.37 dependent on experience.
LIVE IN AVAILABLE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join us at Studley Castle.
The benefits of working with us
- Potential live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a Chef de Partie, you will ensure the smooth running of a section of the kitchen whilst working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef to ensure that all food that leaves the kitchen is up to the Warner Hotel specification.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic chef who has a real passion for food.
- Will take pride in the food that is sent out.
- Understand the importance of working in a branded environment.
What skills do I need?
- Be able to work on multiple sections, including grill and larder.
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals, and plating dishes from hotel menus as required throughout your shift and according to customer requirements.
- Must have a high standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation.
- Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirement.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to
nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area
of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and
can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your
career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from
all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and
people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you,
we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion
and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and
Location: Studley Castle Hotel, Warwickshire, B80 7AJ