Salary: £12.46 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef De Partie
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef De Partie with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef De Partie with Compass Group.
Chef de Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team of producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for staff and patients daily
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.