Salary: £12 p/h
Shift hours: Full Time
Assisting in the production and service of food according to Service Level Agreement while maintaining correct levels of Health & Safety.
* Ensure that appropriate methods of cooking and presentation are used to maintain the highest standards of production and service.
* Ensure that legal and company regulations regarding hygiene, health and safety are complied with.
* Assist with maintenance of goods received system to ensure statutory and quality standards are maintained.
* Assist with the monitoring of production and wastage.
* Promote a friendly working relationship with colleagues.
* Promote a good company image to customers and guests and use positive customer service practices.
* Assist with the implementation of cleaning schedules to agreed standards. Assist in pre service briefing of colleagues with regard to dish content, portion sizes, service utensils and accompaniments.
* To prepare all food with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
* To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities.
* Literate & Numerate
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to achieve performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
* Positive approach to learning in role
* Sense of own initiative
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Flexible approach to role
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, England