Location: Mecklenburgh Square, London, WC1N 2AB
Salary: Up to £38,000
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
Goodenough College – is not a school or college. It is a home to 700 international post graduate students for whom we provide breakfast, lunch and dinner all year round. We also provide College and Corporate fine dining, conference catering, meetings, training and activity days, weddings, BBQ's and much more
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie with quality staff feeding and events background to support our team in this amazing venue
If you can make fantastic food that is beautifully presented with great organisation, passion and enthusiasm then this role is made for you.
- Quality staff and events feeding experience
- Confident and capable kitchen leader and team player
- Calm and able to deliver quality under pressure
- Have a real passion for food and customer service
- Level 2 or 3 Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Understand and work within set GP's
- Understand online ordering and menu systems
- Works in a clean, safe and organised manner