Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our casual Hospitality team at St. James’ Park to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
We have roles available for Bar Managers, Room Managers, Fine Dining Managers and Retail Catering Stand Managers.
- To attend pre-match managers briefings, partaking in training required by legislation and the company.
- To monitor staff working practices to ensure they are working efficiently and productively, adhering to company working practises, with reference to responsibilities and job description of staff
- To liaise with the kitchen team, ensuring all food products are serviced in line with timings specified.
- Working in adherence with Food Allergens information and service procedures.
- Ensuring that both bar and floor staff are attentive to guests needs, working in a timely manner to minimise any wait times.
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and serving beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Deal with customer and staff complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Actively upselling products and maximising revenue capture.
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in cash handling and stock control
Location: St. James’ Park Newcastle, England