Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Care Team Leader to join our Care team. The role of Care Team Leader is based on a rota basis which may include evening and weekend shifts. This is a pivotal position to help ensure our residents live a meaningful life and feel involved within their community.
The role of Care Team Leader will involve the delivery of Care Services within our Care Homes to excellent standards.
This post is working 42 per week on a 2 week rota. 3 days one week and 4 days in week 2 and will include some weekends 8pm -8am.
What you will be doing
Acting as team leader, you will play a key role in making sure all residents are supported to meet their physical, emotional and social needs. To ensure a seamless provision of care, you will manage your team and also act as part of the care team on shift, helping with everything from personal care to administering medicine. Your senior duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Organising staff allocations and breaks
- Arranging cover for absences
- Liaising with home managers
- Dealing with external agencies or visiting professionals (GP etc.)
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar care environment supervising others
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent (minimum)
- Experience working with older people with dementia
- Willing to undertake all aspects of care to meet residents’ needs
- Ability to work shifts (including weekends and evenings)