Location: Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9PA
When we founded Benugo 23 years ago we had a vision of not just creating superb, natural food but of giving London something that was a real experience.
This vision is still true today. The Benugo brand stretches from our own award-winning high street stores to cafes and restaurants within some of the world’s best loved public spaces and visitor attraction.
Find out more about us at www.benugo.com
We are looking for an experienced Cafe Supervisor to join the team at Young V&A
Young V&A, formerly the V&A Museum of Childhood, is a branch of the Victoria and Albert Museum (the “V&A”), which is the United Kingdom's national museum of applied arts. It is in Bethnal Green and is located on the Green itself in the East End of London and specialises in objects by and for children.
Please note: We are a 7 day operation, we require full time availability, fully flexible staff Monday-Sunday. Our hours are 9am-6:00pm every day. Full time staff will work 5 day weeks.
About the Cafe Supervisor role:
- To oversee the day-to-day operations by ensuring that our product and the service we provide are always of highest standard
- To supervise, manage and motivate the team
- To support management team in working towards improving sales and service
- Ensuring high levels of Food and Health & Safety are always maintained
The ideal candidate will possess good food and beverage knowledge in addition to outstanding customer service, and leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.50 per hour
- Supervising: 1 year (required)
- Coffee: 1 year (preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)