Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Support Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To support all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the Business Support and Cleaning services and equipment within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Meeting room upkeep, set ups, support and regular checks, including any AV support required and removal of hospitality.
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to all building users.
- Dealing direct with facility users and resolving any issues efficiently.
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; CoSHH. Ensure the safety and security of company and client property
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
Experience in supervising a team
- Experience of working in an environment where compliance to standards is key
- Previous experience on multi service site
Location: Saint Asaph, Wales