Salary: £9.9 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting for talented Bar Personnel to help us create beautifully crafted drinks and provide exceptional customer service for RA Group on a part time basis.
As Bar Personnel, you will use your skills to deliver first class service and perfectly presented drinks to our customers. In RA Group you’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to RA Group? Here’s what you need to know before applying to be a Bar Personnel:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing perfectly blended drinks and serving high-quality food that delights our customers
- Maintaining an effective bar service with an emphasis on high-quality, efficient service
- Keeping the bar area clean
- Having a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how to prepare them and how they should be presented
- Receiving and processing payments (cash and credit cards)
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Representing RA Group and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Bar Personnel will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Have a warm personality and smartly presented
- Be committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK?s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/0605/86031001/52482805/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.